If you are a game developer or a curious gamer wanting a review or a test, email me at jcyuen7@gmail.com!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Level 100. Huzzah!

I finally hit level 100 today on War of the Immortals. I think this is the second time I hit triple digits in any game (the other being Atlantica).

Compared to other games, it seemed rather quick. Although it literally takes 5 hours to get to level 60, the rest of the levels took a couple months, which 90-100 taking a week per level. According to the game, I've been logged in for 15,480 minutes, which translates to about 258 hours.

Honestly, it feels like such an empty accomplishment currently. The next gear upgrades are at levels 103, 105, and 107. So while I get a new Instance to explore, I actually don't get any stronger. So...that kinda stinks....

Anyhoo. Level 100!


No comments:

Post a Comment